- Recovery Management Services is a full service collection agency dedicated to providing our clients with high recoveries, excellent customer service and full attention to your accounts.
Expertise in Higher Education Collection
- We work exclusively in the area of higher education debt collections including Perkins Loans,Health Profession Loans, Institutional Loans and Student Receivables.
Our staff is thoroughly trained in all aspects of the Perkins Loan program. All collectors complete the ACA Professional Collection Specialist training program. All eligible staff are certified Higher Education Collection Specialists through ACA International. You will not receive calls from RMS staff asking for guidance; we act as a resource for you.
Because we deal exclusively in higher education debt collection, we understand the effect our efforts have on a borrower’s perception of the school. We work to minimize negative perceptions with a sales-based, respectful approach to collections.
- Technology is a priority. By constantly researching and improving the delivery of information, we are finding simpler and more effective ways to serve our clients. RMS offers a secure FTP site for account placement and report access. In addition, RMS offers borrowers the opportunity to create an account at www.rmsepay.com in order to pay online or change demographic information.
Outstanding Performance and Results
- Our strength is our people – experienced, well-trained and motivated. RMS obtains consistently high recovery percentages for clients.
Our pride is our service – all of us at Recovery Management Services, Inc. are committed to exceeding your expectations. Compare our collection results with competitors. Please contact RMS for a list of references!
Our results are among the highest in the industry.
We guarantee that you will receive prompt responses to your inquiries. In addition, you will have an experienced Client Service Representative dedicated to your needs.
- Recovery Management Services was founded in 1998. The management staff at RMS have decades of experience in the area of higher education collection. Our Vice Presidents of Sales and Service were previously employed in university settings in the area of collections and business services. They can be a valuable resource and are available for client consultations. The collection staff at RMS has a remarkably low attrition rate with an average of 6 years collection experience. All of our collectors are ACA-certified Professional Collection Specialists.